- Superior absorbency so great for nights, long journeys or day time
- Buttery soft bamboo/organic cotton fleece fabric
- OSFM style so use from newborn to toddlerhood, great value for money!
- Superior fabric technologies mean these nappies will last for years & over multiple little bums with the right care.
- Gentle elastics & 90% natural fibres mean superior breathability
- Two generous bamboo inserts to customise absorbency
- High Rise on smaller babies, then become Low Rise on a toddler as they grow.
- Superior breathability! Natural fibres allow better breathability, so in summer or hot climates leave a cover off for ultimate breathability for bubs skin!
- Super absorbent means they take longer to dry than other styles, however if you have a minimum of 24-26 nappies for full time use, you will have plenty of options whilst your fitteds are drying!
Night Nappy Option: They offer fantastic absorbency for day-time use, and can successfully be used overnight on average-heavy wetters when teamed with a night booster (or 2 if required) and Wool nappy cover.
If line-drying, after some time they may feel ‘stiff’ when you bring them in off the clothesline. We compare them to the feeling of a pair of denim jeans that has been line dried. A short tumble in the drier to finish off, or a manual scrunch by hand will soften them up before baby wears them, and of course, baby’s own body heat will also soften the nappies whilst being worn. It is normal for natural fibres to dry somewhat stiffer than pure synthetic fibres when line-dried.